Tattoo Temptations Las Vegas has the best explanation when it comes to tattoo aftercare in Las Vegas. Scroll down and figure out why we are the best tattoo shop in Las Vegas.
best tattoo aftercare Las Vegas tattoo shops near me
- Leave your tattoo wrap on for the first 2-4 hours.
- With clean hands, carefully remove your tattoo wrap.
- Wash the tattoo with a thorough wash without scrubbing.
- Use fragrance free anti-bacterial soap and warm running water to clean your tattoo after procedure.
- Rinse the tattoo and gently dry using a clean disposable towel.
- Do not wipe your tattoo dry, gently pat.
- Do not rewrap your tattoo.
- After cleaning apply a small amount of non scented lotion or ointment to the tattooed area.
- Check ingredients of non scented lotion or ointment for allergies.
- Please consult your artists about what non scented lotion or ointment to use.
- Clean the tattooed area in this manner 2 to 3 times daily for the first 2 to 3 weeks.
- Tattoos normally stain sheets or clothes the first night.
- Tattoos normally feel itchy during healing process.
- Tattoos normally have small pieces flake off during healing process.
- DO NOT PICK OR SCRATCH YOUR TATTOO.
- Wear soft and loose clothing during your healing process to prevent irritation.
- Always keep your tattoo area clean.
- DO NOT EXPOSE YOUR TATTOO TO DIRECT SUNLIGHT OR A TANNING BED.
- DO NOT EXPOSE YOUR TATTOO TO STANDING STILL WATER(Lake, Ocean, etc).
- If you have any complications during the healing process please contact your artist.
Disclaimer: These guidelines are based on professional tattoo artist experience, common sense, research, and extensive clinical practice. This is not to be considered a substitute for medical advise from a doctor.
Tattoo Temptations Las Vegas